Internal Control Unit:
Unit tasks and duties
- Ensuring the accuracy and correctness of administrative and financial decisions accordance with laws and plans.
- Ensuring proper expenditure and utilizations of material and non-material resources in all respects.
- Enhancing the work progress of the center according to strategic plan and recommend solution to the difficulties.
Financial Auditing and Control Department
Tasks and duties of this Department:
- Annual Approving and verifying the center’s exchange documents, and ensuring their consistency with the legislation.
- A monthly financial visit to Finance, insurance, Public Service Sales , Movement, Warehouses departments as per as it needed.
- Preparing all financial audit reports and then proposing appropriate recommendations and submitting to administration
Technical Control Department
The tasks and duties of this Department:
- Annual Inspection visits to departments of the center
- Auditing and controlling the center’s internal and external projects.
- Daily Technical visits to be aware of the difficulties, and recommend solutions.