Health, Safety and Environment Policy
Royal Jordanian Geographical Center is a National government institution Established in 1975 performs all surveying works, mapping, aerial and space photography, it is one of the leading national institutions that work within clear future visions in order to reach high quality products and services to serve the purposes of comprehensive development.
Royal Jordanian Geographical Center received a collection of outstanding awards, the most important of which is the Award of Excellence under the King Abdullah II Award for Excellence in Government Performance and Transparency, The Center is a distinguished scientific edifice and specialists in Surveying Science and Prominent title for success in Jordan and will remain so under the Royal Patronage of His Majesty the King Abdullah II.
- The Center is committed to occupational health and safety
- The Center is committed to legislation governing occupational health and safety
- The Center strive for continuous development and improvement in the field of occupational health and safety
- The Center applies the best practices of excellence in the field of occupational health and safety
- The center is committed to local and international occupational health and safety standards
- The Center is committed to participating in occupational health and safety awards
- The center is a collaborator and partner with the occupational health and safety authorities
- The Center adopts best practices to protect employees and Service recipients and provide a safe working environment
- The Center carries social responsibility in adhering to the rules of health, safety and environment
- The Center strive for leadership and excellence in the field of occupational health and safety