The Center has held a number of agreements and memoranda of understanding with local and international bodies:
- Haier Company to cooperate in the field of data auditing for the digital maps produced by the company for the vehicle navigation system.
- The Ministry of Municipal Affairs , aims to train the surveyors of the Ministry of Municipalities
- The Ministry of Energy, to participate in the production of geological maps of the Kingdom.
- The Surveying Technology and Services Advisory Company aims to cooperate in carrying out surveying works at Muwaffaq Al Salti Air Force Base.
- The Jordanian Geologists Association aims to trains geologists on software and its applications to GIS and remote sensing.
- The Jordanian Hijaz Railway Corporation aims to train and provide them digital maps and geographic information and to participate in conferences, seminars, scientific workshops and print brochures and leaflets
Memorandum of cooperation with:
- The Kuwait Intelligence and Security Agency (KISI) to increase the cooperation frameworks in geographic information, surveying, remote sensing, aerial photography and maps production
- The Arab Institute for Training and Statistical Research to organize training workshops and participate in conferences, seminars, exchange information and studies.
- The Development Company of Developmental Zone (DDC) to provide them the necessary aerial photos.
- The Greater Irbid Municipality providing them with digital maps, geographical information, modified aerial photographs of Irbid city then cooperation in training and technical advice
- The National Geographic Information Institute (GIS) / Korea, cooperation in mutual benefit in geographic information and mapping.
- The Association of Arab Universities (AArU), to cooperate in training and technical advice, and provide them a digital maps and geographic information.
- Mazar Robotics Company, cooperation in many fields, aerial photography, radar, surveying and quantities.
- Al-Arabi Bin Mehdi University (Umm Al-Bouaqi) to develop the cultural scientific relations between the countries.
- The Survey Technology Company and its services and aims to cooperate in the implementation of survey works at the Mowafaq Al-Salti Air Base.
- Saudi Aerial Photography Company Ltd., cooperates in aerial photography projects, remote sensing applications and accountancy.
- The Lebanese University : to develop and deepen cultural and scientific relations between the countries.
The Sudanese Survey Authority to increase cooperation in the geosciences, surveying, remote sensing, aerial photography, mapping, training and exchange of experiences.