First International Conference Geospatial Information Management: Planning for the future
The conference was co-organized by the Royal Jordanian Geographical Center, the Regional Center for Space Science and Technology Education for West Asia – United Nations, the Regional Bureau for Astronomy in the Arab States, the Arab Astronomy and Space Science Union and the Jordanian Astronomical Society, from 12-14 September 2017, Amman, Jordan.
The Conference Main topics
The followings were conference main topics:
- Geospatial Science Theories and Concepts
- Geospatial technology.
- Military Applications
- National Mapping Initiatives
- Remote Sensing Applications, Hyper spectral Sensing, Geo-information, Geophysics
- Earth Observation Systems, Natural Resources Management Environmental Monitoring and Protection, Risk Assessment and Disaster Management
- Cultural Heritage, Archaeology.
- Land use and land cover, land-cover changes degradation and desertification
- Land survey, Real Estate, Mapping of buildings/land for taxation
- Water resources management, Hydrology, Hydraulics using Geospatial data.
- 3D Remote Sensing, Radar, LIDAR, Thermal Remote Sensing
- UAV Applications, Integrated UAV systems
- Smart City Modeling, Urban remote sensing and Transport Planning
- Big Spatial Data: Analysis and Visualization Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
- Location Based Services and Mobile GI Applications
- Way Finding, Routing and Indoor Navigation
- Spatial Data Infrastructures: Geospatial Workflows Data and Service Sharing