The college was established to fulfill the local and Arab need in the field of surveying sciences, geographical information systems and remote sensing. It is an intermediate university public college accredited by the Higher Education Institutions Authority. The college was considered to be the first one in teaching surveying sciences in the Arab world.
The college awards a two-year diploma in the following major fields: –
- Surveying Sciences: 72 credit hour.
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and remote sensing (RS) 72 credit hour.
- The college considered to be the only one in the Arab world concerned with teaching the surveying, geographic information systems and remote sensing, based on theoretical understanding and practical application.
- It is considered a distinguished college at the local and regionals for its unique and distinct specializations. The college plays an important role in facing the challenges and requirements of the labor market.
- The college is located on the campus of the Royal Geographic Center and that distinguishes it from many colleges, which in turn includes qualified and specialized staff with extensive academic experience in the fields of surveying sciences, and includes modern surveying devices, software and laboratories specialized in geographic information systems and includes the National Center for Remote Sensing, which would provide students with a unique scientific environment conditions.
- Our programs are accredited and globally recognized