All contents of the website, including but not limited to (texts, graphics, images, files, links and audio files, belong to the Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship and are protected by Jordan Copyright Law No. 22 of 1992 and its amendments and by international conventions.
The Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship allows others to do the following:
1. To download, view and/or print any information published for personal use or for use within the organization and for non-commercial purposes.
2. Putting links on their site indicating the locations of information on the site.
3. Re-publishing small parts of the information, provided that it is published without modification and in its original form, with the need to clearly indicate the source of this information, the "Royal Jordanian Geographical Center".
If there is a need for use for purposes other than the above, please contact the “Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship” through the address provided below, taking into account the necessity of specifying the required information and clarifying the purpose of the use.
The rules of use of the website apply to all visitors. The Royal Jordanian Geographical Center has the right to stop and/or prevent and/or terminate the use of the site by a user in the event of a violation by him of these rules, or if there are reasons to believe that a user has violated the terms and rules of use.
Visitors to the Site are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the applicable rules and procedures for the protection of the Site, including but not limited to the following acts:
• Accessing data that is not intended to be provided to this user, or accessing a server or account that the user is not authorized to access
• Attempting to conduct a test, survey or examination for the possibility of infecting weaknesses in the portal's system or network, or violating the integrity of procedures or documenting them without an official permission from them.
• Attempting to interfere with the service provided to any user, host, or network, including but not limited to, by placing a virus on the site, increasing its load, sending advertising messages to it, spamming it with electronic messages, or attempting to disable it
Although the "Royal Jordanian Geographical Center" has made the necessary effort to take into account the accuracy and speed of updating the information published on the website, it does not guarantee and does not bear any legal accountability that depends on the accuracy, comprehensiveness and/or form of the published information and does not bear any consequences for any Losses arising from reliance on this information.
Although the “Entity” makes the necessary effort to keep its website working, there may sometimes be interruption and/or slow website services for reasons outside the “Royal Jordanian Geographical Center”, and in this case the “Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship” It does not bear any legal liability and/or losses arising from it.
The links on the site that take the user to other sites are not covered by this policy and the "Royal Jordan Geographical Center" does not bear any legal responsibility resulting from the transition to these sites.