This training course will help professional hydrologists and geographers on understanding the basics of watershed delineation processes and the available tools within the ArcGIS environment to perform geo-hydrological analysis for watershed management.
• Introduction to hydrology, hydrological cycle, watersheds…
• Hydrological modelling basics
• Manual watershed delineation process
• Watershed delineation using ArcGIS (Spatial Analyst/ Hydrology)
• Automated delineation process
• Computing watershed characteristics
• Case studies and practical examples